If you feel that you or another individual has been a victim of a scam and if the responsible party is in another country, contact the State Department's Office of Overseas Citizens Services at 1-888-407-4747 or contact the embassy of that country in Washington, D.C.
To join at Pentecostal Online Dating you must be a single and emotionally ready for a serious relationship.
Marital Status:To join at Pentecostal Online Dating you must be a single and emotionally ready for a serious relationship.
Religion: Open to all Christian denominations including Catholic, Pentecostal, Christianity, Adventist, Baptist, Charismatic, Christian, Eastern Orthodox, Evangelical, Episcopalian, Gospel, Interdenominational, Lutheran, Methodist, Nazarene, New Christian, Non-denominational, Presbyterian, Protestant and others.
Intentions: You have to be emotionally ready and willing to enter into a serious relationship leading to marriage. No recreational dating is allowed on this website.
Age: You must be at least 18 years old.
Honesty: You must give accurate facts in your profile. Remember, the truth will sooner or later come out. Be frank in your communications with the members. Deceit could result in termination of your account.
Manners: You must be courteous to all the members and their values. Respect other membersíŽ wishes; if someone asks you to stop contacting them, please do so.
Profanity: Obscene language or cursing is not permitted! If you use profanity on any part of this website or communication with the members, your account will be removed.
Photos: All members are required to post at least one photo. Read our "Posting Photo Guidelines" before to posting your photos.
Personal Information: Do not post your personal contact information (telephone number, private email, fax, street address, websites, Instant Messaging IDs, etc.) anywhere in your profile or blogs.
Communication: We request that you reply at your earliest convenience after receiving a message and no longer than 3 days. If you are not interested in the person, at least let them know in a polite way that you feel that you two are not a match.
Safety Measures: Get to know someone well before meeting them in person. You should let friends and or family members know who you are meeting, where and when you will be returning. Read our Online Dating Safety guidelines for more information.
Offensive Material: Any offensive language, inappropriate photos, or anything other material we find inappropriate will lead to the removal of your account.
Commercial Activity: Any commercial activity including but not limited to sending out mass emails, solicitations any of kind, etc. is strictly prohibited on our site.
Members' Help: We encourage our members to report any profile that they think is not in compliance with our Membership Guidelines, so we can keep this enjoyable dating environment.
Before registering, we recommend you read the following verses:
"1 Corinthians: 07:01-09 (A Christian Marriage)"
1. It is good for a man not to marry.
2. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
4 .The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.
5. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
6. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7. I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.
9. But if they can not control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
"1 Corinthians 13:01-13 (The greatest of Love, Faith and Hope is Love)"
1. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3. If I dive all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 .Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10. but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
12. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13. And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
"2 Corinthians 06:14-18 (Do not be yoked with Unbelievers)"
14. Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
15. What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
16. What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
17. "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
18. "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
"Proverbs 31:10-31 (Praise of a virtuous woman)"
10. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
11. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
12. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
13. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.
14. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.
15. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.
16. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
18. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
19. In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
21.. When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
26. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and praises her:
29. "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
We reserve the right to review and delete any content that we deem to be in violation of these Guidelines or the Membership Agreement. Your account will be removed if we feel that your actions jeopardize the integrity of our site or of our members. Please inform us any suspicious activities or violations of these Guidelines.